WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last modified: April ,2018MoreCommision is committed to protecting the personal information of our customers, consumers and website visitors. We have a Privacy Program that protects all the personal information we collect. It helps ensure that all personal information is handled properly. This Privacy Statement explains how we use and disclose personal information that we collect from people who visit our website at www.morecommision.com. If you have additional questions about privacy or information security, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Information collection
Certain categories of information collected by MoreCommision are necessary to use our Services, such as the information you must provide when registering for some Services. We may collect and combine information when you interact with MoreCommision Services including information outlined below
2. Information that you provide to us
We collect the information you provide to us to enable us to operate and provide our Services, including: When you create an account with an MoreCommision Service or brand. (please note that, when you use our Services, we may recognize you or your devices even if you are not signed in to our Services.) MoreCommision may use device IDs, cookies and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you. When you use our Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, emails, messaging services and attachments). When you otherwise use our Services, such as view the content that we make available, perform search queries or install any MoreCommision software such as plug-ins. When you sign up for paid Services, use Services that require your financial information or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information to provide you with those paid Services. We may remember the payment information that you entered during a prior purchase for paid Services and provide you with the option to use that payment information during the purchase of a new product.
3. Device information
We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.) to provide you with our Services, including information about how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services. This information includes device-specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings and software data. Location information. We collect location information from a variety of sources. You can learn more about and manage your location permissions on our Locations page or by visiting the location settings tool on your devices.
4. Information from cookies and other technologies
We collect information when you access content, advertising, sites, interactive widgets, applications and other products (both on and off our Services) where MoreCommision’ s data collection technologies (such as web beacons, development tools, cookies and other technologies, etc.) are present. These data collection technologies allow us to understand your activity on and off our Services and to collect and store information when you interact with Services we offer to partners. This information includes the kind of content or ads served, viewed or clicked on; the frequency and duration of your activities; the sites or apps you used before accessing our Services and where you went next; whether you engaged with specific content or ads; and whether you went on to visit an advertiser's website, downloaded an advertiser’s app, purchased a product or service advertised or took other actions. Information from others. We collect information about you when we receive it from other users, third parties and affiliates, such as: When you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a third-party partner (such as Facebook or Twitter).
5. From publicly available sources
6. Utilization of collected information
- With your consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of MoreCommision when we have your consent.
- Within MoreCommision. Information may also be shared within MoreCommision, including with other MoreCommision Services and affiliates. MoreCommision affiliates may use the information in a manner consistent with their privacy policies.
- With partners. We may share your information with non-affiliated companies who are:
- Trusted partners: We provide user information to trusted partners who work on behalf of MoreCommision based on our directions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures. Learn more.
- Advertising, analytics and business partners (limited to non-personally identifiable information): We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (including demographic information) with partners, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics, apps or other companies. For example, we may tell an advertiser how its ads performed or report how many people installed an app after seeing a promotion. We do not share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information includes your name or email address) with these partners, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics, apps or other companies.
- When you use third-party apps, websites or other products integrated with our Services: They may collect information about your activities subject to their own terms and privacy policies.
7. Choice is yours to share your information or withdraw consent
You can always limit the information you provide to MoreCommision. You can also limit the communications that we send to you. To opt-out of emails, simply email email@example.com. Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still need to contact you with transactional information about your account. For example, even if you opt-out of marketing emails, we may still respond to your specific requests or send you activity confirmations. We also respect your right to access and update your Personal Information. If you need any assistance with privacy matters, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. How We Secure Your Information
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to safeguard, and to help prevent unauthorized access to, your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards consider the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, the Internet and the services are not 100% secure so we cannot assure you that information we collect, or store will be protected from all unauthorized access.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect, use or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under the age of 16 without prior parental consent or consistent with applicable law.
10. Other important information
11. Questions, concerns and comments
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a message to email@example.com. mail us at MoreCommision Advertising LLC, 2301 Blake St, Denver, CO, 80205